Terms and Conditions Update
Sunday, 1st May, 2022
Here's an overview of what's changed as of May 01, 2022:
Terms of Service:
- Updates for Bitcoin payments (10.3)
- System Backups do not include Dedicated Servers (5.3 a, b; 8.2)
- Responsibilities (8.4; 8.5)
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee is for Minecraft Hosting, not for Dedicated Servers, at this time (10.1)
- Notices - Our Copyright Infringement Notice contact is firstname.lastname@example.org (18.2 c)
- Service Level Agreement update (6) - More clarity on how we process SLA incidents.
- Acceptable Use Policy update - added section for Dedicated Servers (AUP 5), Abuse Complaints contact is email@example.com (AUP 7)
- System413 and Oddblox Hosting shares information with TrustPilot in order to occasionally contact you to collect your feedback.
If you have questions about these changes, please contact our Support team by ticket.