You are free you use custom server JARs, including, but not limited to:
- Spigot (including unstable beta and development versions)
- Forge (including 1.17 versions without a jar file)
- BungeeCord (for connecting multiple servers)
How to choose your game
1. Log in to your Oddblox Portal account
Changing edition from panel
1. Log in to your Console at w.oddblox.net and click your server name to go to it.
2. On the left pane, expand 'Configuration' > click 'Advanced'.
3. Under 'Install Different Edition' select the .
4. Select the version you want. If you plan to connect multiple servers with different versions, then select your Bungee version that corresponds with whichever server in your network will have the most recent version.
5. Click Install. It is recommended to activate the 'FORMAT' switch, as this will delete unnecessary files and prevent confusion.